This post is for you if you want to study in Canada on a scholarship. Why? Because we’ll go down the ins and outs of the University of Calgary Scholarship here on the blog.
The University of Calgary is offering fully funded scholarships to international students for the academic years 2024–2025. Foreign students starting their first year of any bachelor’s degree program in the fall are eligible to receive a $20,000 (renewable annually) scholarship.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship is given annually to an incoming international student who has demonstrated exceptional academic promise.
The University of Calgary provides students with a top-notch education that sets them up for success in life, along with study that solves some of the world’s most important problems.
Summary of grant
- Level of study: undergraduate level
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Click here to check deadlines
- Program duration: Depending on the chosen bachelor’s programme
Collage of Arts.
- College of Science.
- College of Engineering.
- School of medicine.
- College of Business Administration.
- College of Environmental Design.
- collage of rights.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social Work.
- College of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Collage of Arts.
- College of Nursing.
To find out more, click this link.
Coverage for scholarships
Scholarships at the University of Calgary come in the following forms:
The Canada Revitalization International Entry Scholarship is worth $20,000 and can be renewed.
The University of Calgary offers a $20,000 scholarship to international students who want to attend.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calgary Scholarship for International Students
The person who wants to get the University of Calgary Scholarship must meet all of the following conditions:
- English is the required language.
- Countries that can join: all countries in the world
- International Entry Scholarship for Canada Revitalization:
- It is given every year to an international student starting their first year of an undergraduate study at the University of Calgary. They can get it again in their second, third, or fourth year at the University of Calgary as long as they get at least a 3.00 GPA on at least 24.00 units in the fall and winter semesters before.
- Honors in school
- Need for money
- Must have passed from a major high school in China, which includes Hong Kong and Macau.
- Student in the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies Program will be given priority.
International Scholarship for Admission to the University of Calgary:
It is given every year to international first-year college students who meet the university’s English language standards and are starting their first year of any undergraduate degree in the fall semester. Students can get this scholarship again and again as long as they keep getting good grades (2.6 or higher) on at least 24 units in the fall and winter semesters before and pay the extra international student tuition fee each year. It can be used in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary.
Students from outside of Canada who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have to pay different fees
Getting good grades.
How to Apply for an International Student Scholarship at the University of Calgary?
If you want to apply for this grant, please follow these steps:
(1) Fill out an application for the university’s first-year program:
You can place your order now. Start by making an e-ID for UCalgary.
The Application Guide can help you with your application.
Pay the $145 entry fee and send in your application.
If you ask, we will tell you at the Calgary Student Center how and where to send any papers that are needed. To find out more, go to the reference page.
(2) Here are the steps you need to take to apply for the scholarship:
Use your myUofC login to get to your Student Center.
Open your Student Center and go to the “My Financials” page.
Click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” when you get to the part on awards and scholarships. Make sure that pop-ups are turned on. The page won’t show up if pop-up windows are closed.
A window will pop up on your screen that shows you all of your open and closed apps. You should pay close attention to the times you can apply and the deadline for applications.